USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my scores 246/99.....
Took my exams on Aug 13th and got my results on Sept 1st.

Exam day was the toughest part, was drenched in sweat when I entered the hall :eek: took a few minutes to get to my senses. The time for watching the tutorial really helps to cool you down. Took the blocks, took breaks as planned previously. Didn't actually have an idea as how I did the exams when I got out of the hall. As everyone says, my scores did match exactly with my NBME scores. You wouldn't believe my graph also matched it..... am really happy about my scores and its all because of the company I had to study with, effort of course and ooperwala... This is how my step 2 ck story goes..... Good luck for everyone who are gonna take up their exams..... And thank you guys again for your advices :) I'll be in touch

·
Registered
546 Posts
Congratulations:happy:... This warm our hearts when we see our members ace USMLE exams
May you write your experience? study period & material?

·
Registered
78 Posts
great score!

congratulations!

it's great success! i feel confidence too...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Got my scores 246/99.....
Took my exams on Aug 13th and got my results on Sept 1st.

Exam day was the toughest part, was drenched in sweat when I entered the hall :eek: took a few minutes to get to my senses. The time for watching the tutorial really helps to cool you down. Took the blocks, took breaks as planned previously. Didn't actually have an idea as how I did the exams when I got out of the hall. As everyone says, my scores did match exactly with my NBME scores. You wouldn't believe my graph also matched it..... am really happy about my scores and its all because of the company I had to study with, effort of course and ooperwala... This is how my step 2 ck story goes..... Good luck for everyone who are gonna take up their exams..... And thank you guys again for your advices :) I'll be in touch
Awesome score!!!!:happy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts