USMLE Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
I was reading the 200 most likely diagnosis flash cards by Conrad Fischer and boy these are really good.
It transform the Kaplan Lecture Notes into a bunch of cards!
Conrad plays with your mind and changes the diagnosis by changing only one symptom from the case, which is exactly what folks @ NBME are laughing at us in step 2 and step 3 :mad:
I am telling you this
Go and buy and it and you'll enjoy every minute

·
Registered
57 Posts
I was reading the 200 most likely diagnosis flash cards by Conrad Fischer and boy these are really good.
It transform the Kaplan Lecture Notes into a bunch of cards!
Conrad plays with your mind and changes the diagnosis by changing only one symptom from the case, which is exactly what folks @ NBME are laughing at us in step 2 and step 3 :mad:
I am telling you this
Go and buy and it and you'll enjoy every minute
Thanks given to HushHush,
so you should upload to this site and share with we everyone.
You are the best, HushHush.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks given to HushHush,
so you should upload to this site and share with we everyone.
You are the best, HushHush.
What are you talking about! How can I upload a physical bunch of flash cards!
Go and buy it my dear it's just few bucks that worth thousands when you become and American MD soon in the North East somewhere

·
Registered
57 Posts
What are you talking about! How can I upload a physical bunch of flash cards!
Go and buy it my dear it's just few bucks that worth thousands when you become and American MD soon in the North East somewhere
Thank you HushHush, you are really a smart guy.
Anyhow, you can scan them and change to jpeg or pdf format and upload to internet, it's one way of money making by uploading.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I think these flashcards are a total waste of time..Its not for step 2, it seems very basic...I would probably have done it for step 1, not now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts