Here's a list of some tips that maybe useful for you during the exam day:
- You need to go early and better to go one day before the test day to check the parking because I had problem with the parking!
- You can take whatever you like with you but you will be putting all your stuff in a locker and not allowed to take anything inside the testing area except your ID and locker keys.
- If you need tissues you have to ask the supervisors to give you one during the exam.
- You can take your coat with you as there are hangers for this purpose there.
- Take your scheduling permit and Government ID that has your signature and your name exactly as it appears in your ECFMG records.
- There is toilet and bathroom there that you can access during break times
- Check the area for surrounding restaurants or coffee shops if you want to take lunch during the lunch break though I prefer to take your food with you and eat in the car and eat very small amount.
- They will give you a confidentiality form to fill and sign when you reach there in the center.
- They will allow students to go in one after the other so better you go as early as possible so you start your exam early so you finish early specially if the center is away from your home or hotel.
- The supervisor will give you a yellow laminated paper and he will ask you to write your CIN number on it (CIN is found in your scheduling permit).
- You have to enter your name and CIN number in the computer whenever you return from breaks.
- They will also take your finger prints and picture of you. The finger print will be used whenever you return from breaks and the picture you will find it there in the computer when you start a new block.
89.2 KB Views: 53