USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am noticing that (with me and other members) that the questions are all alike

I don't know if u don't have problem with that but isn't good to post a thread in each division in the forums with FAQ about that divisions with a link to the first one ask that question so it become a complete article for each question in form if discussion so anyone can read the whole discussion from previous member and maybe he will find the answer to this questions and if not he can add his question to that thread and get an answer

I can volunteer in doing it (only if you give me LOR :D just kidding) if it is OK to you

thanks

·
Registered
741 Posts
Thank you for the feedback.
We tackled the issue you mentioned by creating recommended list of threads in each of the forums and these are linked directly from our home page.
We also encourage you to use the search tab in the navigation bar above as you will usually find answers to your questions already posted before.
However, even with these attempts, our members still like to get individualized guidance and answers and therefore you can see that several USMLE Forums Staff posts are simply linking to other threads, sort of guiding our members to locate the answers.

Thank you for your generous offer by the way ;)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We also encourage you to use the search tab in the navigation bar above as you will usually find answers to your questions already posted before.
However, even with these attempts, our members still like to get individualized guidance and answers and therefore you can see that several USMLE Forums Staff posts are simply linking to other threads, sort of guiding our members to locate the answers.

Thank you for your generous offer by the way ;)
for my point of view it is not like that

it is because the subject of the thread differ from member to another so also what i search is different what other member wrote

also many of us are not English native so that why it makes difficult on searching cause we don't use the good grammar

anyhow just thought to offer my help because this forum is the best ever cause it is not about people asking more than it is about providing article and discussions in hot and recommended topics

good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts