USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know these questions that ppl keep posting here for answers, do they repeat? Did any of you see any questions that appeared either in this forum or any others usmle forum? cheerss...

·
Registered
88 Posts
U've got this wrong,
its not advisable to go to forums with the mind of memorizing ques, hoping it will be repeated.
i will say, every question u see on these forums shuld be seen as a learning material, attempt them, understand the rationale behind the answers, go back to ur study materials to consolidate on them. on the exam day, u may see a question requiring a similar logic and who knows, maybe on ur own exam, they will be there(i got some anyway.)

·
Registered
281 Posts
The questions on the nbme's never appear on the usmle

But the concepts and the pictures that do appear on nbme's do occur on the exam.

Even if you do all the nbme examinations... Your likely only going to see maybe 3-4 questions that may appear similar to you..

the rest of the questions on the usmle are completely different and test your concepts in ways all the other qbanks were not able to do... @ least i noticed that during my exam.

The qbanks that are available are a very good way to prepare... But only if you understood the concepts before hand... The USMLE questions are designed that way.

Reactions: khanar
1 - 4 of 4 Posts