USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Many don't require TOEFL if the language of instruction at your institution is English. They just require you to provide a letter from you school saying that.

Of those that do, some require a total of >100, others have a cut off value for speaking section. NIH had 28 or higher, some others like Umass had 24 and so.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many don't require TOEFL if the language of instruction at your institution is English. They just require you to provide a letter from you school saying that.

Of those that do, some require a total of >100, others have a cut off value for speaking section. NIH had 28 or higher, some others like Umass had 24 and so.
Thankyou Rip. I am proficient in the language. Though, I have don't have a good accent. Should I give the test, studying for 2-3 days?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yea 2-3 days is fine. However it would be a good idea to do a little practice before the exam. Doing a few tests on cambridge or barron's toefl software should get you 'warmed up' for the test. Accent doesn't really matter on the test but pronunciation does.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts