USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the exam, damn that felt hard and long.

Actually to be fair, there were around 10-14 questions per block that seemed hard, rest were straight forward/can be figured out.

Timing - was brutal, break time passes by so fast, every block I just had enough time to finish my last question.

genetics is an important subject.

I seriously don't know how I did, sometimes not so bad, sometimes not so good? I will post stuff as I remember.

thanks for all your help on this forum.

Word of advice: look at all the questions people post, no matter how weird or extravagantly hard they seem, because believe it or not they will be repeated in the exam...

·
Registered
557 Posts
Let me be the first to congratulate you for being done and thank you for sharing your experience with us! Take some time relax and get a good night's sleep :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thank you for the info! I'm pretty sure you did great, take it easy for a few days now! (not too long:p)

Have a Great night and get a good night sleep!!

Take care

·
Registered
103 Posts
congratulations :)

heyyy u have passed through a major stepping stone :) .... i am sure u did good ...n thx for such a useful post :) ....n if u do have ny other fav topics do mention 'em :p

·
Registered
35 Posts
thanx a lot for sharing ur experience with us. u have done ur best now u will get best score . . . . .Share something about ur study material . . .

·
Registered
625 Posts
Congrats! Please continue to share your impressions as you remember them... It is normal to feel that it was hard after the exam as you remember the parts you were stumped on rather than the ones you breezed through. Just try and not think about it as much as you can...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts