USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I've done over 300 questions in the USMLE-consult and my average score is only a 62%. they say my rank percentile is 66% (which i have no clue to what it means).

62% is real bad rite? to ensure a 99 score we should be scoring a 75% on average rite? i know most people say use UW or NBME, but this is equally good i think. i will however start UW tomorrow n NBME the day after. perhaps then ill know better. in the mean time, can someone tell me what i should do to increase my marks. i have 5 weeks till my exam. :eek:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hello,

I will let you know what two of my friends told about these practice exams. They said that in the beginning you will score not so high and you won't know what else to do considering you did all you could. Just keep on trying and reviewing stuff that you don't know, it will happen one day that your score suddenly peaked and you won't probably be even able to say what caused it. So the bottom line is keep at it and within few days your score will go high. :)

·
Registered
741 Posts
Use the scorrelator

Hi guys. I've done over 300 questions in the USMLE-consult and my average score is only a 62%. they say my rank percentile is 66% (which i have no clue to what it means).

62% is real bad rite? to ensure a 99 score we should be scoring a 75% on average rite? i know most people say use UW or NBME, but this is equally good i think. i will however start UW tomorrow n NBME the day after. perhaps then ill know better. in the mean time, can someone tell me what i should do to increase my marks. i have 5 weeks till my exam. :eek:
Last month you won our free USMLE Consult subscription. That subscription comes with a special USMLE Consult feature called Scorrelator . Please use that feature and it will tell you what is your predicted USMLE Score.

Wishing you all the luck

·
Registered
487 Posts
On Scorerelator they say that 66% in their bank is equal to get 248 on USMLE...
So if u r getting 62% then u r totally in a good shape...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts