USMLE Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi . In case of transferee credits . When i try to apply the online part , they ask me to write the name of courses which i transfered from my previous university ,

What the document should i send to ecfmg to confirm the name of courses .??

, as the new university transcript not included the names of these courses but it include the names of corresponding courses in the university . Happy-2Happy-2

Any help please :(:(:(
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.