USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends !!!

I was doing research on one internal medicine program- University of Illinois-Urbana. But strangely, there is no information in FREIDA about number of positions,etc. unlike other programs. Even their website has no information about number of positions, salary, fellowships, resident testimonials, Accreditation. This is strangely different from websites of other programs. What should this mean?
Does anyone know about this program? Is it good? I wanted to get an outline about the program before I go for interview.
I will appreciate all inputs.

·
Registered
218 Posts
no fellowships...

Its a small uni-affiliated program, has no fellowships, has 14 categorical spots according to NRMP and is currently registered with NRMP which means that it will be participating in the match this year (unless it withdraws its registration before Jan 30th). Rest of the data, like salary and benefits etc, you're gonna have to ask the residents when you interview there. gL

Reactions: getresidency
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.