USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Today I received mail from Univ of Wisconsin and they are asking for transcript, I already have released my transcript and ADTS shows that...........which transcript are they talking about???
I am pasting there statement:

"We have been reviewing applications to our residency and would like to let you know that we are still in need of a transcript before we can review your application. At your earliest convenience, would you download this to the ERAS program , so we can review your application. "

Please guide:confused:

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
It looks like a problem from their end, as they are unable to download the transcript.

I would suggest you give them a phone call and confirm to them that you did upload the transcript and that it's shown in ADTS.

-

·
Registered
239 Posts
It looks like a problem from their end, as they are unable to download the transcript.

I would suggest you give them a phone call and confirm to them that you did upload the transcript and that it's shown in ADTS.

-
I called them and they confirmed that my med school transcript has not been uploaded at ERAS. They have even sent a snapshot of how it looks and Transcript section is unchecked. I called ERAS and they have confirmed too that Transcript has not been loaded. It makes me look so dumb and it feels as if I have ruined my chances for match this year, really scared and depressed:(.
I have uploaded it through OASIS but shall take another 2 weeks to show up at ERAS PO.
@Steptaker can you tell how much damage I have done to my cause by being so dumb.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
I called them and they confirmed that my med school transcript has not been uploaded at ERAS. They have even sent a snapshot of how it looks and Transcript section is unchecked. I called ERAS and they have confirmed too that Transcript has not been loaded. It makes me look so dumb and it feels as if I have ruined my chances for match this year, really scared and depressed:(.
I have uploaded it through OASIS but shall take another 2 weeks to show up at ERAS PO.
@Steptaker can you tell how much damage I have done to my cause by being so dumb.
So what was the error? Why it wasn't uploaded before?

-

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
It's difficult to gauge the damage you have done. I tend to say that you lost 50% of programs which will no longer be looking at applicants by end of October, but that's just a wild guess, nobody can actually measure it.
You can mitigate the damage by calling each and every program coordinator and tell her that you transcript will be late so please wait for me ;)

-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.