USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi,
I lives in fairfax and my CS is in march but before that I have CK to give in Feb. We can study in feb.What's your CS date?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Need a cs study partener in woodbridge virginia, washington dc or any other close area exam feb 2014
Are you still looking for a study partner? I have just started my preparation for the exam and placed a similar post an hour ago:

"Hello future licensed doctor,

I do need to find a high motivated study partner in Washington DC area for preparation for step 2 CS, which I am going to take in April. I have a full-time job and available for joint study after hours or on weekends. I do have a car and can drive to your place (or pick you up) if you do not have one.

Geographically my job at the National Institutes of Health is located in Bethesda and I live in Rockville (both Maryland) close to Rockville metro station.

Please shoot me an email if our interests overlap.

Sincerely,

Jacob"

If you have any questions feel free to call me by phone 240-271-5483 or skype me yasharud

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.