USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey step-2 co-preppers!

I wanted to know if anybody has used the Kaplan USMLE flash cards (most likely diagnosis/200 questions on the exam/physical findings) and found them useful during prep.
It's bit expensive (all 3 cost about 110$ on amazon with shipping) and i thought it'd be wise to consult before buying them.
Please post your opinions!
thanks

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
It's only $30

Kaplan Medical USMLE Diagnostic Test Flashcards: The 200 Diagnostic Test Questions You Need to Know for the Exam for Steps 2 & 3 cost only $30 here's the Amazon link , why you are saying $110

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kaplan Medical USMLE Diagnostic Test Flashcards: The 200 Diagnostic Test Questions You Need to Know for the Exam for Steps 2 & 3 cost only $30 here's the Amazon link , why you are saying $110
there are 3 types of flash cards: 1) diagnosis 2) physical findings 3)exam questions. Each one costs about 30$ and postage charges to my place is about 23$ so that gives about 110$ total(3 flash cards sets and postage)

·
Registered
127 Posts
which one should i buy?

Hi,
out of the 3 sets, do you guys recommend one over the other? i was thinking about the 200 most likely questions you will see, but i am not sure. any suggestions?
thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts