USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have a question. As I'm doing revision I find myself very weak in Behavioral science understanding so am thinking to buy the book named USMLE MEDICAL ETHICS ( 100 CASES) BY KAPLAN. (as suggested by Zum Zum )
Can anyone please tell if the new edition is any better than the old (2006) one as the old one is available at a very cheap price on Amazon?

Any one please.:notsure:

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Honestly

lol,have you compared them? I mean there can be further additions in the new edition ;)
Honestly no I have only the 2010 edition. But I don't think there are major differences.
By the way I checked Amazon and it says that the 2006 edition is out of stock!

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
You can finish it in 5 hours

is it a very lengthy book?
Not at all.
I finished the book in one sitting of 4-5 hours.
Seriously, you can read it just like you read a nice story. and the great thing is that what you read you'll never forget and the concepts get engraved in your mind. It's just like interesting TV stories or movies that you watch, you don't forget them.
Am not kidding, you can finish the book in less than 6 hours.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not at all.
I finished the book in one sitting of 4-5 hours.
Seriously, you can read it just like you read a nice story. and the great thing is that what you read you'll never forget and the concepts get engraved in your mind. It's just like interesting TV stories or movies that you watch, you don't forget them.
Am not kidding, you can finish the book in less than 6 hours.
great ,I'll buy it.:) Thankyou for the input.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts