USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I was wondering if any of you have used the usmle rx flash facts and if u'd recommend I get it. I feel like I may need some tool to reinforce my learning and since it's on offer right now, it feels like a safe choice??:rolleyes:

·
Registered
252 Posts
I subscribed to this and it's great if you can force yourself to go through the cards but I unfortunately haven't been able to do so! (perhaps because I've also done the notes and a bit of the Qbank from the same author. So it can feel rather monotonous and redundant, doing everything from the same author.)

I'm looking into Picmonic at the moment, and quite like it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey dearie,

I just start use enki learning (google it) which has 10000 flashcards for FA2014. I was gonna get flash facts but then i read review that say too many errors. Enki page says verified by robbins, uptodate, pubmed. I also not get flash facts because it way more expensive. :scared:

I find enki learning link from other post. Good luck on usmle! :))

Hello guys, I was wondering if any of you have used the usmle rx flash facts and if u'd recommend I get it. I feel like I may need some tool to reinforce my learning and since it's on offer right now, it feels like a safe choice??:rolleyes:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

Very helpful replies...
Thank u guys! I looked into the learning tools both of u suggested and they're helpful.... I liked picmonic's animations:)) and I really like that enki learning has got up to 10000 flash cards and even the provision to add any of my choice. I know I'll use these bcos I already have a fine way by which I incorporate flash cards into my study. And yes,it's way more inexpensive which is a plus.
I already use usmlestat which I find helpful as well but it organizes facts into subjects and no topics.
Thanks guys! And good luck in ur exam.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts