USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever hear of the "USMLE shop for smart people" at usmlestep.com? They claim to deliver materials electronically. If anyone has used it or heard about it, is it legit or another scammer?

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
they r ok

I have a friend who purchased from them. They are reliable and they will send you what they promise but the problem I think is that their materials are outdated, I mean 2007 stuff.

·
Registered
68 Posts
He has a nice website, which is run in Russia (U.S Copyright rules dont apply) so he is allowed to do this. Now the question is, is he honest?

I dont know, Ive been trying to figure that out for months. Ive seen threads where people vouch for him and his site (See below), but how do you know those people saying he's honest are not associated w/ him? Or he himself? Its pretty easy to register a username and password on a forum.

You have to make the decision...

But if you find anything out, please share your experience with us.. for I will be needing Step stuff soon...

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
RE: Trusting Forum Members

but how do you know those people saying he's honest are not associated w/ him? Or he himself? Its pretty easy to register a username and password on a forum.

You have to make the decision...
Yes, you are right anyone can register and post. But I think this website is little better than the others for two reasons.
I've seen spamming ads being removed fairly quickly.
Their reputation system is a good way of telling the honesty of the member, like I know you have posted 13 posts and you are a registered member since March 21 2010 and posted nice scientific posts and have been thanks several times so unlikely that you are just a pass-by spammer
The only thing suspicious about you is the location "tecksas" :p just joking

1 - 4 of 4 Posts