USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ! Straight to the point... Im planning on taking my USMLE step 1 before this year ends.

I just finished med school in the caribbean (i am a US citizen though).

Ive been studying from the FA, Uworld, PATHOMA (did it once, and im almost done with the 2nd time around) and also read Physio from Kaplan.

At this point I have done 62% of Uworld with a 42% average :notsure: ...

Today I took my first NBME and scored extremely low, I took NBME12 and scored a 90 (141).

What can I do? Any studying strategies? I really dont know how to move one from this dark place.

I would appreciate any comment!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Apparently I was actually just very stressed :))
Took a few days to myself, started a new study routine (more food, more sleep, less stressing). And Im doing WAY better (surprisingly). Though any comments are still appreciated!

Hi ! Straight to the point... Im planning on taking my USMLE step 1 before this year ends.

I just finished med school in the caribbean (i am a US citizen though).

Ive been studying from the FA, Uworld, PATHOMA (did it once, and im almost done with the 2nd time around) and also read Physio from Kaplan.

At this point I have done 62% of Uworld with a 42% average :notsure: ...

Today I took my first NBME and scored extremely low, I took NBME12 and scored a 90 (141).

What can I do? Any studying strategies? I really dont know how to move one from this dark place.

I would appreciate any comment![/QUOTE]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.