USMLE Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a great guide for USMLE Step 1 Medical Students, this guide is written by TTUHSC Medical School and it's specifically written for their students but it can be very useful for any student even International Medical Students can make use of it.

I attached the PDF file to this post, enjoy it :D

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I found a great guide for USMLE Step 1 Medical Students, this guide is written by TTUHSC Medical School and it's specifically written for their students but it can be very useful for any student even International Medical Students can make use of it.

I attached the PDF file to this post, enjoy it :D
hey thanks but i cudnt chek it out how to run it ?via powerpoint?

·
Registered
39 Posts
i have a question that in which semester should indian students start USMLE preprations?plz help?
We have fairly enough time in second year in India. I'd say start with first year subjects in 3rd semester and move to 2nd year subjects as you go. You should be able to give it by 5th or 6th semester that way, depending on you regular school schedule. IMO that is the best way to do it. Lot of people are afraid of taking during 2nd or 3rd year because they think they don't know enough clinical topics but I don't think that would be a problem if you do your step 1 material properly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts