USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am currently located in Trinidad (same time zone as Miami) and I’m looking for a female study partner to help keep each other motivated. Don’t mind trying to take the exam in Dec 2021/Jan 2022. I am starting from scratch so really want to take it from the basic basic and build our way up. I personally remember better when I hear someone say it so if you don’t mind FaceTiming or zooming so we could discuss that would be great! Just need some motivation for this thing lol. My email address is [email protected].

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi! I am currently located in Trinidad (same time zone as Miami) and I’m looking for a female study partner to help keep each other motivated. Don’t mind trying to take the exam in Dec 2021/Jan 2022. I am starting from scratch so really want to take it from the basic basic and build our way up. I personally remember better when I hear someone say it so if you don’t mind FaceTiming or zooming so we could discuss that would be great! Just need some motivation for this thing lol. My email address is [email protected].
He, I am looking for a dedicated study partner for step 1. I am in Chicago. I plan to take my exam in September or November.
my email
[email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts

Hi;

I am also a graduate of Medicine and preparing for the EME Step 1 and looking for a studying partner. If you are interested in becoming my studying partner, then please contact me at this email: [email protected]
I am a male.

Regards;
Dr. Ala Rabadi

1 - 3 of 3 Posts