The more of these points you do the more will be your score :D

For CCS:
UW cases and FA CCS

·
Registered
11 Posts
Premier Review for Step 3
* audio lectures + notes

The program is really really good but you don't need to go to new york. If you want you can order the home version which is the audio for the life course plus notes.

For questions, UW is good but for overall feeling and really good CSS I have been told that USMLEConsult/ Step 123 is better!

Of course other books mentioned by others couldn't hurt either. ;) But Premier gets rave reviews.

Step 2 books of Kaplan are much better than their Step 3 books are for studying Step 3.

hope this helps! :p

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Knowmedge as well

I agree with the comments above. The only additional source that I thought was useful was Knowmedge. It's actually built for the ABIM exam but given the emphasis of Internal Medicine on the Step3 exam, this is a nice addition to the other resources. It has really high-yield pearls. Only question bank I've come across that has engaging videos with each question and answer. When I used it, they didn't have a free trial but I think they've added one recently. May want to give it a look.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Which subject is heavier??

Hello, everyone. Thank you for your informative comments.

I have a question.

Except internal medicine and neurology, especially which subjects have more weight in step3?? Which subject is related to more questions??
Which subject should I study more to get score efficiently??

I think I don't have time to study all subjects completely for some reasons.

·
Registered
5 Posts
step3

Could anybody guide me as to how to go about preparing for step 3
Thanks in advance
Pratibha
hi friends,:plz:
i am also confused on NEW STEP3, what is day 1 and then tw0, there are some gross changes in both places/days.
please any body wrote the test kindly share U knowledge,I an on for 3 in March, above writer can let me know about new step3,skype:mlemarketsham

sincerely,
rahul

·
Registered
107 Posts
Step 3

I personally used Uworld and Step up to Step 3. But everyone is different - I know Kaplan and few others offer good options also.

It really is a personal decision, and it also depends if you are currently working in the medical field. Just take the test very seriously, it isn't "easy" as I have heard in the past.

Medmatchplus+

1 - 15 of 15 Posts