USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi looking for study partner for step 3 on Skype (id: DrAhmed81 ), phone or maybe in person if possible.

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi, I want to know dr.ahmad that in which phase of study you are. I'm in the start, so want to know that if u in start we can start together through Skype. I'm from California

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I want to know dr.ahmad that in which phase of study you are. I'm in the start, so want to know that if u in start we can start together through Skype. I'm from California
Hi, thank you for the response,
Well ill try to summarize my progress

1. I read USMLE secrets step latest addition ( just for warming up,I didn't find it that serious and thorough) .
2. Internal medicine CCS by Conrad Fischer, I found it very high yield and i've only gone through 4 random chapters.
3. Also backing up with MTB2/3 .

Everything is just in early phase, Let me know if you are interested also PM me for phone no. or other ways to communicate.

Thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
I started 1 wk ago, and just started mtb 3. Not started ccs yet, got archer videos for that. Wanted to do mcqs first like uworld mcqs n touch ccs at last. So I'm v early phase, if u want u can add me. But I feel u are ahead of me. Also tells flexible time schedule so if it's feasible for me, v can start ASAP. Thankx

·
Registered
10 Posts
uworld, MTB3 and CCS

Where in California? If you live near UCSD area, please let me know. I just started my prep. we can meet up and make a schedule. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts