USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
HI..I wanted to get kaplan books and videos for step1. Can anyone tell me where I can get these in India?
TIA
I dont know about India but i think you should be able to get them from any medical book store like the one you used to buy your medical college books. i think they carry all kind of usmle related stuff from Kaplan books, videos, q-books to FA etc

·
Registered
242 Posts
It all depends on where you are located!

While not many stuff is available here in Kolkata but in other places like Delhi,Hyderabad its available.

What I suggest is get the videos and lecture notes from the internet and get them printed and binded locally.

:cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Best is to dnld from net. there are variuos sites from where u can dnld. Or u can buy online FA. If u r in delhi, then U can buy it from AIIMS book shop.

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you use Bing google etc and search for Kaplan videos you are bound to come across some who are selling them.

Also there are torrents of them you can download. Use the above search engines to find the relevant torrents.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey

Hey guys got my step1 score today 246..i have decided to sell my materials .anyone interested can mail me at drrohandanielmdATgmailDOTcom.
I have recent Kaplan,fa express,pathoma,UW ,sketchy micro ,dr.najeeb ,sketchy micro and DIT ,ALL NBME ,KAPLAN Q bank,pretest series,all flash cards ,FIRST AID hardcopy and still more ...
If anyone interested in buying mail me .
Thanks
Dr.rohan MD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts