USMLE Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello doctors,

I recently passed step1. I want to prepare for step2ck starting from uw and using it as a learning tool. After mastering it, I will then have a quick and fast review of the MTB2,3 and kaplan. If you are really serious and can stick to a schedule please let me know. I will review uw everyday(5 days a week) from 9am to 3pm eastern US time(EST). Thank you.

Please dont message me if you didnt take step1 and if you think you cant be regular and serious. No offense guys, I am just trying to ensure I am studying with a person at my level of study. Time is money at this stage.

Goodluck everybody for the steps. :)

My s k y p e : usmlesmile

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From my step1 experience, I now know that questions are the key. The more quality questions you solve the better for your exam. Plain reading from the books help a little if you dont know what they ask and how they ask. That'swhy this time I am not making the same mistake again and starting with solving questions+reading the explanations. Had I followed this strategy for step1, It surely would have taken lot less time for me.

Good day folks. Hope to talk to you soon and crash this 2ck monster. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts