USMLE Forums banner

USMLE World; Should we do all questions?

Tags
usmleworld
4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  MedicalDR14 
#1 ·
Does it matter to solve all USMLE world questions?

and if so how much time i need to finish them all?

Another thing the USMLE World SA 1,2
Should I buy the whole package qbank+SA or i should buy them separately according to my schedule and when is best to buy SA cause i think it is good to buy it the same NBME Week or what

SA=Usmle World Self Assessment

See less See more
#2 ·
does it matter to solve all usmle world questions?

and if so how much time i need to finish them all

another thing the USMLE World SA 1,2
should i buy the whole package qbank+SA or i should buy them separately according to my schedule and when is best to buy SA cause i think it is good to buy it the same NBME Week or what

SA=Usmle World Self Assessment

yes i think you should do all of u world questions before your exam.umm to finish depends on when are u starting to do them,is it after two revisions or one revision of course material? have you done any other q bank?
how much time do u have?
ans all of these and den i will be able to help you better.

#3 ·
this is my schedule and in the solving question section i will start together with solving question reviewing but it will be from FA and notes i attached to when i was studying
and yes kaplan qbank will be used before UW as u see in the schedule

#5 ·
wow..u are schedule looks pretty nice..wish i was so organised..:happy:
do ahead wit this if u stick wit schedule i think u gonna do pretty well.u should also add kaplan Q book to this and also questions for step 1 by fa authors.
about u world self assessment i am not the best person to advice because i m not gonna do it!! only nbme for me now..even that scares the s*** outta me!!!:redcheeks;

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.