USMLE Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Facts about USMLEQuickPrep.com:

• More questions (4500+) than USMLERx, USMLEWorld, Kaplan, USMLEasy, etc.
  • Higher quality (written entirely by 18 experienced MD/PhD medical school faculty - not interns, residents, or graduate students like all of the other websites)
  • The best prices
  • Automatic feedback and explanation system for each question
  • USMLE-Step-1 style diagnostic timed exams
  • 'Ask A Professor' system for premium packages where unlimited questions can be posed to a PhD/MD review panel
AND they are currently having a 25% off sale!

Have a look at this comparison chart

Font Rectangle Material property Pattern Screenshot

In addition to our 25% off pricing right now, we have another great limited time offer.

If you purchase a subscription, and then send us a request to double it, we will double the length of the subscription in our system.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
An update,

We've introduced extension pricing for all of our subscriptions at USMLEQuickPrep.com

Subscriptions can be extended for an equal or lesser length of time as the original subscription, at 60% of the current subscription prices (equal to a 40% discount). Extension requests must be submitted through the Contact Us link on the site.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We also offer a 100% pass guarantee. If you write the USMLE Step 1 while subscribed in our course, and do not pass, we will COMPLETELY REFUND your USMLEQuickPrep fees.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Our Step 2 material is scheduled to be available online in June. I will keep this thread updated. You can also check the homepage of our website for status updates.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
OK..

Our Step 2 material is scheduled to be available online in June. I will keep this thread updated. You can also check the homepage of our website for status updates.
Thanks,
It's a perfect time for me coz by then I'd have finished my reading and will be on the look out for an online question bank.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Questions for DoctorC

Do you have multi media (audio/video) questions in your bank?
Do you provide performance analysis?
Can you predict for us the USMLE score if you answer like 70% of your bank correct?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you have multi media (audio/video) questions in your bank?
Do you provide performance analysis?
Can you predict for us the USMLE score if you answer like 70% of your bank correct?
I apologize. I didn't see your questions because your post was hidden down the page under some ad banners.

We do not yet have audio/video questions but we are expanding our 4500 question Step 1 qbank this July. We will be launching our performance analysis along with our 1500 question Step 2 qbank sometime in June. That performance analysis should include some type of USMLE score predictor.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
I apologize. I didn't see your questions because your post was hidden down the page under some ad banners.

We do not yet have audio/video questions but we are expanding our 4500 question Step 1 qbank this July. We will be launching our performance analysis along with our 1500 question Step 2 qbank sometime in June. That performance analysis should include some type of USMLE score predictor.
Thank you for the response.
I will be signing up for the step 2 qbank once it's released.

·
Registered
316 Posts
thats gr8 news!! i was looking forward for this news of 25% off :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
An important question!

I'm a current user of your Q-bank, just noticed all the questions in a new quiz are randomly selected, which means you have to repeat some questions you have used before

do you guys have a setting to let me try all un-used questions in the Q-bank? or it will be impossible to finish all the questions and wasting time repeating used question.

Thanks!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We'll have a solution for you by the beginning of the week.

In the future, to ensure you receive a timely response, you should submit a technical question such as this through the Contact Us form on our website and not on a website forum.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.