USMLE Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have recently begun using USMLERx and I had a quick question. I was wondering if for the people that have used USMLERx (and possibly taken the actual exam)...what % of USMLERx questions do you need to get right in order to get a 90, 95, or 99 on the actual USMLE? So, basically can you please share your USMLERx % correct and what your actual score on the exam was...I want to see how accurate USMLERx prediction is. Thanks!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How accurate?

Hi, I didn't get any response back last time for my post:(...but I have been doing USMLE Rx (almost done with it) and I have 67% (it is predicting my score to be 223)...I want to know, how accurate is that in your opinion? Is it over/under estimating?

I know some of you will suggest doing NBME (which I will)...but I just want to know how accurate is USMLERx prediction in your opinion/experience!

·
Registered
570 Posts
I got overall 72% in USMLERx (75% of questions done only) then I got 236 in Step 1.
Did you do the assessment or Simulators ? Half or Full ? how much did you score ? i just took my first one during my 37% of bank ... Scored 219 ( half) now looking to re-review FA and keep pushing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts