USMLE Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan to schedule my exam soon, just need someone's advise.

I did UW assessment 1 and scored 550/230

How safe am I?

What should I do?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank You both for replying. I've heard that UW is inferior to NBME at predicting the real score. Wonder if it overpredicts or underpredicts. Either way the good thing about UW sim is that you can review the questions, but i think you have to do it within 20 days of starting the simulation.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Thank You both for replying. I've heard that UW is inferior to NBME at predicting the real score. Wonder if it overpredicts or underpredicts. Either way the good thing about UW sim is that you can review the questions, but i think you have to do it within 20 days of starting the simulation.
It's even better when you take both NBME and UWSA and average out both predictions. This will be your best estimate :)

·
Registered
919 Posts
awesome

awesome score ayash.

so u've studied and done at least one UW test. but u havent registered for the exam? or is it that u havent scheduled a date but u are registered?
cos i havent registered but i plan to take it in early nov this year.
when should i register for it? im still waiting for the approval from my uni for funds. :D hehehe...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks so much for the encouragement guys.

@Seetal I registered but haven't scheduled a date yet. My eligibility period is until the end of June, I've been studying since November.

I registered early just in case anything would go wrong i would have enough time to handle the problem. So I would recommend you register early as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts