USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started my CK prep by reading Kaplan lectures notes quickly. It took me 40 days to complete them. Then I started doing USMLE-consult questions; did around 800 questions with a cumulative of 73%. The questions seemed easy, and I thought CK is gonna be a piece of cake. I didn't like the qbank to be honest, especially because I disliked how complicated it is to highlight text, so I switched to UW and boy how I got lot of punches in the face! I only did 8 blocks and I'm scoring in the late 50's, occasionally a 70-75. My cumulative is 62%, but if I keep on scoring this low, it will go down I'm sure.

So should I be worried? Do I need to go back and read again?

· Registered
4,337 Posts
Everybody starts with UW like that, even if you had done thousands of questions before it.

The fact you've been scoring higher in USMLE Consult does not mean it's bad, it might actually represent the reality.

Most of the people that I know and who took the CK exam they said that UW is more difficult than the actual stuff.

So keep doing what you are doing and do not go and read back

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.