USMLE Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.
I just did the Uworld assessment 1 for step 1 and I am wondering what's its correlation to the actual step 1 exam. I took the Uworld assessment to see where I stand.

I was looking for threads with this information, but was only able to find old threads. Please help me here.

If you recently took the Step 1 and the Uworld assessment 1, can you place your scores or difference you got, please. Will really appreciate it.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi everyone.
I just did the Uworld assessment 1 for step 1 and I am wondering what's its correlation to the actual step 1 exam. I took the Uworld assessment to see where I stand.

I was looking for threads with this information, but was only able to find old threads. Please help me here.

If you recently took the Step 1 and the Uworld assessment 1, can you place your scores or difference you got, please. Will really appreciate it.
I did not take UWSA for step 1. But I did take all the nbme's and more/less they predicted the score well. UWSA definitely over predicts the score for step 1 (unlike step 2ck, for which neither are really predictive). A lot of my friends scored 20+ more on the uwsa than the actual exam (which was sort of in tune with nbme's).

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did not take UWSA for step 1. But I did take all the nbme's and more/less they predicted the score well. UWSA definitely over predicts the score for step 1 (unlike step 2ck, for which neither are really predictive). A lot of my friends scored 20+ more on the uwsa than the actual exam (which was sort of in tune with nbme's).
Thanks for the reply. From the post I have seen, I see a tendency to over predicts the score. I am looking forward to hear about some recent experiences.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts