USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there who started off quite badly in uworld and did badly halfway across but ended up getting good scores. Or anyone in the process of doing uworld with bad scores?

·
Registered
305 Posts
hey dont lose hope....i am doing kaplan subject wise and initially my scores were very very low....i later joined this whatsapp group and they used to do these online sessions...that seriously benefitted me and im doing uworld subject wise with a frnd nd scoring arnd 73%.......
basically u must learn how to diagnose from the vignette and relate it to the the options given..i learnt doing that from these sessions..try to exclude them one by one and after solving read all those points from fa.....doing subject wise has really improved me....also system wise may work this way

just stay calm and dont forget to revise thos points again from fa...it vl help u...
gudluck

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well thats what I am trying to do. But this is devastating for me because my scores are way way below average. I dont know where I am going wrong or what am i doing wrong.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What??? sseriously... this is even more devastating to hear but yes congrats to you. My scores arent going up. I am stuck at around 50%. Every time i think I have done well in a. block i end up scoring even less than the previous one. This is hope crushing actually

·
Registered
160 Posts
its a tool for learning. not self assessment. im scoring low too but i keep my mind on the fact that iam learning. nbme will tell you how well you are doing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts