USMLE Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instead of full block of 44 questions of UWorld ... I want to do 15 questions each time ....
What are the cons & pros?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Personally i feel it might be better to do it in blocks of 44 qns.I mean surely u can get through 15 qns faster,but i'm not sure if that wld prepare u adequately to manage ur time during the actual exam.This wld be like the practice for it.If it's ur first time doin Uworld,i wld suggest doin 1 or 2 blocks of 44 qns/block,subject/system.And i feel doing it in timed tutor mode feels like less work rather than doin it in timed mode thn goin thru all 44 qns without a break.If it's not ur 1st time,thn probably it wld be better to do random blocks in timed mode.Again,its my personal opinion.See what works best for u.Good luck!:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx

TheLostSoul
Thx a lot ... It is my first time & I ve 4 weeks to my exam & I ve Review FA & reading to do beside UW ... I guess I will continue doing it 44 Qs as it prepare me for handling blocks on exam,,, although reading all z answers after 44Q u sometimes need to recall what Q was tht b4 reading the answers, so it takes time ... Time is my money now ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts