USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After completing the qbank, is there any way we can do the questions all over again without repetition so that we can go over as much questions. I read on the forums to go mark all questions then review and then unmark. Its very salad type method.

Any ways to do the questions again. Does marking All in the mode repeat questions?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NO one. Out of so many people. I read on many blogs about how to do this. but I couldnt understand. Is there any easy way for this. I have gone through uworld, done the incorrect and the marked ones and now want to do all the questions once again. Is there any way to do them without any question repeating in the blocks. Please urgent help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you purchased a 6 month or 1 year subscription you're entitled to a one time reset. There should be a rest button somewhere. If not email Uworld and they should do it for you. Once again this only applies to the 6 month and 1 year subscriptions.

·
Registered
34 Posts
well one thing i noticed is..had u done in timed mode..on your logs you can just hit resume and say time has been finished or on repeating, clock resets to 59:59 and u get to do the blocks u did in same order, try it to get what am saying, this is a way not to miss anything/review all!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts