USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I started up doing world with physio with scores around 45-50%[22-24] corrects and later with biochem with scores around 50-60[25-28] corrects i am doing it for the first time and directly without doing any other qbanks and I am really tensed with these scores r these sufficient or do I need to score a lil more. Wat is the range of score on uworld so that we can trust tat we can score around 95+ in the actual exam. Can anyone give the approximate score we need to get in uworld so that we can get a good score in the actual exam.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was not asking the comparision at the end but at the beginning while preparing i mean doing online uworld but not in simulatives or nbme. Initially wat are the scores we need to expect wen we r preparing please do help. Thanks sabio for the link.....

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I would say that you are doing well and having good score for a beginner.

You need to increase your percentage to 65-70 with time.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes thank u sabio for giving me hope. i also have one more doubt regarding wen o start FA should i start it now or after completing UW once? do suggest please.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank u sabio. I posted another thread also can u plz plz gimme a good suggestion so that it will be useful.
thank u

1 - 7 of 7 Posts