USMLE Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ECFMG require that your name in the diploma match your name in the ECFMG. what can I do if my name doesn't match. :toosad:
urgent & important please reply. :confused::plz:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I had the same thing, what I did is print a paper from the student affairs office (or whichever office you're doing your papers in) that the person named in the diploma is the same person as the one in the passport and then you sign it from the dean's office and send it with the rest of your paperwork.

eg. name is John fillips in passport and Jon F. Phillips on diploma. the paper will say John fillips is Jon F. Phillips. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the same thing, what I did is print a paper from the student affairs office (or whichever office you're doing your papers in) that the person named in the diploma is the same person as the one in the passport and then you sign it from the dean's office and send it with the rest of your paperwork.

eg. name is John fillips in passport and Jon F. Phillips on diploma. the paper will say John fillips is Jon F. Phillips. :rolleyes:
thank you so much. may you please assist me with what will happen after this step.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had the same problem too, i called my university and they made a letter signed by the dean saying that i was that same person , because in my passport i have only my first last name and in my diploma i have both last names . It will be sent with the other forms .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts