USMLE Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I earned enough money doing a business during my med school, and I do not want my father to be my sponsor as i do not talk to him anymore due to interpersonal issues. So can i be my own sponsor? Or should i show better home times by showing property or a job?
Please help! interview day is coming up very soon and this gives me unnecessary anxiety :eek:
Thank you.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I earned enough money doing a business during my med school, and I do not want my father to be my sponsor as i do not talk to him anymore due to interpersonal issues. So can i be my own sponsor? Or should i show better home times by showing property or a job?
Please help! interview day is coming up very soon and this gives me unnecessary anxiety :eek:
Thank you.
i am not sure weather you can sponsor your own visa,you can assist some agencies who would help you to gain this.that would be better option during this situation.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Thank you.
If you have the enough money required to show in the interview then it is enough. you can sponser yourself...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts