USMLE Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

3,316 Posts
He can bring them with F2 Visa

Since her husband is doing MPH then he must be on F1-Visa.
He then can bring them on F2 Visa with no hassle.
He can bring his legal wife and any unmarried son/daughter under the age of 21.

She cannot apply for a student visa alone because they'll ask her about her husband and she must tell them that he's in US and in that case they'll reject her application and ask her to file F2 Visa.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.