USMLE Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I am a FMG (from INDIA) in final year of medical college,
I wanted to know what visa type do I require to participate in a clerkship program in US?
Also If a practicing doctor agrees that I can work under him for clinical experience, what type of visa do i need for that?

Because I think a tourist visa wont help.

Thanks in advance.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts