USMLE Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone,
I see some posts which were just posted 3 or 4 hours back , that they received their scores, i thought scores were reported on Wednesdays only. Also does OASIS intimate us of the score reports early ? If so , how many days before do they inform us ? Very anxious ! I took my exam on june 27th.
Thanks.:)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well , I was kinda expecting it last week bcuz remember they annouced something about target score reports till the end of June , supposedly last week..So I don't know If we should suspect it by tomorrow or next week .. but so far I didn't receive anything .. I heard about those notifications too but don't know .. super confused here :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i thought so too ! And am confused too...:scared: would you please post here as soon as you got notified on OASIS .. Thanks !

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry if i am making you anxious ... When you open your OASIS page on with your USMLE ID , then click SCORE REPORT INFORMATION on the left of the page , they will show you when you took your exam as well as your score report issue date...for me as of now..they didn't even update that I took my exam :notsure:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Exactly , but in general do they update the exam date on your page before your score day or It also happens on Wednesday , I mean so at least we can tell and me won't having sweet dreams for tonight .. good night :)):)):eek:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some one told me they got their OASIS page updated on 11 am of the actual day they got the score report..So lets see tomorrow..Me neither ( regarding good sleep tonight ) :plz:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Exactly , but in general do they update the exam date on your page before your score day or It also happens on Wednesday , I mean so at least we can tell and me won't having sweet dreams for tonight .. good night :)):)):eek:
Hey , i got my result today. Thanks for the company. Did you get yours. Are you relieved of your tension? If not, don't worry, it will definitely come next week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts