USMLE Forums banner

Wazir Kudrath Website?

21K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  drdhruv 
#1 ·
We all got excited when Dr. Wazir Kudrath started his educational website in July 2008 under the name of USMLE Review.
The website link is here
http://usmlereview.com

However, unfortunately, that Wordpress based website never got updated except for few comments from the visitors!

We urge Dr. Kudrath to update the website as we think it has a great potential specially given the fact that there's a growing number of fans of Dr. Kudrath.

If new any information about Dr. Kudrath or his website please enrich this thread.

Forehead Nose Chin Eyebrow Smile

See less See more
#2 ·
Robert B Dunn, the author of the Kaplan Physiology lecture notes and the previous DVD speaker, is more talented than Mr. Kudrath.
He give better overall view of the topic and he relates the concepts more intellegently.
Not that I am saying Wazir is not good, but Robert B Dunn is better

I advise my friends to get the old DVDs for their physiology preparation

#7 ·
Robert B Dunn, the author of the Kaplan Physiology lecture notes and the previous DVD speaker, is more talented than Mr. Kudrath.
He give better overall view of the topic and he relates the concepts more intellegently.
Not that I am saying Wazir is not good, but Robert B Dunn is better

I advise my friends to get the old DVDs for their physiology preparation
Happy-2did you just say dunn is good?????
the only one in d world, only one i've heard say that.
there's a differnce btw know stuff and teaching, dunn is NOT a teacher!!! at all!!!!!!!

#9 ·
We all got excited when Dr. Wazir Kudrath started his educational website in July 2008 under the name of USMLE Review.
The website link is here
http://usmlereview.com

However, unfortunately, that Wordpress based website never got updated except for few comments from the visitors!

We urge Dr. Kudrath to update the website as we think it has a great potential specially given the fact that there's a growing number of fans of Dr. Kudrath.

If new any information about Dr. Kudrath or his website please enrich this thread.

View attachment 18
to the best of my knowledge
that website was designed for the uni Texas students .
dr kudrath doesn't manage it, he only designed it on request.
seems he has something in d works though....... if get good info on it, i'll def be posting.

#11 ·
Love Dr Fischer

I love Dr Fischer. when seeing his videos, you never check the time.. just keep watching. Whether be his physiology, cardiology...
other docs I love on kaplan are Dr Raymond and the Nephrology professor.

I wish they could teach all the subjects!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.