USMLE Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i have a question
Actually i just finished all the webpath questions (un-timed and without images). And i was averaging around 75%. Is that a good score cuz i found the questions a little straightforward. What do you think?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Webpath is quite helpful, but if I were you, I would spend more time with the old version of U world, the old kaplan (2006-2008) qbanks, and plenty of Fist Aid Rx. The pictures on webpath and the Goljan slides should get you there.

If you can score as much with U world old qbanks, you are set, and if you can understand the explanations given for the wrong answers in UW, your score will be excellent....
There is that old Uworld out there with answers and details in a jpeg or pdf format...that thing is great. Do it before you even get the real thing online.

Good luck!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Webpath is quite helpful, but if I were you, I would spend more time with the old version of U world, the old kaplan (2006-2008) qbanks, and plenty of Fist Aid Rx. The pictures on webpath and the Goljan slides should get you there.

If you can score as much with U world old qbanks, you are set, and if you can understand the explanations given for the wrong answers in UW, your score will be excellent....
There is that old Uworld out there with answers and details in a jpeg or pdf format...that thing is great. Do it before you even get the real thing online.

Good luck!
Thanks. I really appreciate it

·
Registered
316 Posts
emm why emphasising on old versions??? why not new ones???

·
Registered
22 Posts
The old UW version has some key concepts in it, and some facts tasted today in the exams are explained in detail and even better than the new one, which is quite shorter on details.

They can be downloaded by simple search on google or rapid share.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts