USMLE Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
An employee has rights, so he can take a stand against any kind of harassment and discrimination that happen to him in the workplace. He has the right to ask for a friendly environment in the workplace and it's also the duty of the company to provide the best and a friendly environment to their workers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
As a private employee, I think every employee should have the right to fight against any kind of harassment in the office. In many situations, companies harass employees mentally and put them under so much pressure that they can be so depressed and it's a very bad thing to happen to anyone. In my opinion, in the workplace, the environment must be friendly and positive, so every person gets motivated and works with their 100%.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As a private employee, I think every employee should have the right to fight against any kind of harassment in the office. In many situations, companies harass employees mentally and put them under so much pressure that they can be so depressed and it's a very bad thing to happen to anyone. In my opinion, in the workplace, the environment must be friendly and positive, so every person gets motivated and works with their 100%.
(y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
(y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
1 Posts
All employees deserve to be treated fairly and with respect. The work environment is safe and provides appropriate protective equipment if necessary. Workers are generally protected against discrimination under federal law on the basis of race, color, religion sex, or sexual orientation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts