USMLE Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I heard about the PASS program but what do you guys think about it? Is it well worth the time? I think they say it is about a month long. I know the videos have been leaked as well as a 232pg notes book.
Does anyone know how the course is organised. Or if anyone has the syllabus I think that would be helpful. I want to see how it is put together and how it is taught and what it focuses on. Thanks.

· Registered
4 Posts
Hey everyone. I heard about the PASS program but what do you guys think about it? Is it well worth the time? I think they say it is about a month long. I know the videos have been leaked as well as a 232pg notes book.
Does anyone know how the course is organised. Or if anyone has the syllabus I think that would be helpful. I want to see how it is put together and how it is taught and what it focuses on. Thanks.
Did you recently attend the program? I'm looking at the live course and any insight would be helpful? how is the one on one tutoring sesssions?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.