I am a newbie in this forum. Greatly benefited from this forum for my CS prep. Just got my result on the 18th - I passed!
I would like some REAL advice from the experts of this forum (who have aced the step 3) as to give me some practical guidelines as to how I should do my prep. I have decided to give 3 months to my prep.
I also have some queries distilled from the threads of those in this forum:
- If I want to study 1 Kaplan book, which should it be - MTB(Step3) or QBank ?
- Do I absolutely need to study both of the above 2 books ?
- Is UW (Q bank + CCS) good enough or is this Archer course also necessary ?
- Do I also need to go through theory proper from Step 2 Kaplan material ?
- How should an IMG exactly go about the application procedure (as it is not in the USMLE website) ?
Thank you in anticipation