USMLE Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
While registering for MyEras, I encountered a problem which is so frustrating. I graduated in Dec. 2006 and my medical diploma was issued in Jan. 2007. I am not sure what should I put as the "degree year" in my application form. I contacted ECFMG Eras support twice, and the answer I received in both calls was: "go for the issue date, not the graduation date", on the other hand, all my friends recommended me to go with the graduation date which is stated on my diploma.
I really appreciate if you could help me to solve this problem!, as I am really confused right from the very beginning of this process.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the date you have it on your degree. 2006

unless the issue date is stated on your degree
Thanks for your reply Tonsil. The issue date is mentioned in a small font on the top left corner of my diploma, on the other hand, the graduation date is clearly mentioned in the middle of the page! so, in your opinion, should I still go with the graduation date? Sorry, for the stupid question that I am asking.

·
Banned
83 Posts
Thanks for your reply Tonsil. The issue date is mentioned in a small font on the top left corner of my diploma, on the other hand, the graduation date is clearly mentioned in the middle of the page! so, in your opinion, should I still go with the graduation date? Sorry, for the stupid question that I am asking.
No in this case is 2007

1 - 6 of 6 Posts