USMLE Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished my first reading of Kaplan Lecture Notes and the videos but I skipped videos of biochem and physio (I didn't get em then).

Now I want to start my second reading ..what should I do

Revise Kaplan with FA or I should do it with questions?

and plz plz do gimme advice regarding question books, at this time I only have Kaplan qbook

What should be my plan now ..I want to take my exam in June

· Registered
25 Posts
Well, I think it is not a good idea to revise the books before taking Qbank because you probably may not know where is your weakness and what is the subject that is worth to be reviewed.
So, my advice to you is to register for Kaplan Qbank and the review should go in parallel with it.
The Q Book is not pretty much useful in my opinion.

Good Luck

· Registered
335 Posts
I would suggest kaplan qbank with the second read and uworld with the third one. While you are doing your qbanks, you can keep on adding points to first aid so that towards the end of your prep, first aid is your treasure chest of knowledge and you have in one book all that you need. Thats just how I am doing it, and I might be wrong. :)

· Registered
1,176 Posts
I've approached this point aswell.. I've read all of kaplan LN + videos, and Goljan RR (No audio's / Notes) once as well as the FA to go with it.

Now i'm wondering what I should do since I dont feel confident enough going through Qbanks.

Is it wise to start Qbanks, or should I go over Kaplan + Goljan RR (just blue side notes) one last time, before I start directly with FA?

Also, should I just stick to Goljan Notes instead of RR?

:toosad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.