USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started u world.... just got low score 50 and the 68% ...m kinda depressed ...what's a good score initially at u world...???? and it sud be elevated to what level by the end of it???

·
Ex-USMLE Forums Staff
753 Posts
67% and above

So what's you initial score 50% or 68% :notsure:

Most of us and our friends have been scoring between 67% and 74% to get between 95-99 in USMLE Step 1.

Very importantly to note that such a UW score should stem from Timed Random blocks not specific or untimed blocks.

I'd say if your last 10 blocks in UW is averaging above 67% then you are in good shape.

Last 10 blocks, not the cumulative. Because your performance is going to be enhanced toward the end of it.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I have started u world.... just got low score 50 and the 68% ...m kinda depressed ...what's a good score initially at u world...???? and it sud be elevated to what level by the end of it???
I wouldn't worry about those scores if those are your 1st 2 that you've done. Most eveyone doesn't do good right out of the gate with USMLEworld. It takes time to learn how to look at the questions and figure out what they want.

·
Registered
161 Posts
hey happens to all of us..

@bhargav-bjmc -- don't worry when i first started doing u world i also was getting 54-58%,but i have seen my score improve over time even in those subjects in which am doing Uworld first time..have hope and do keep on holding on...wish u well.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts