USMLE Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey ya'll...

I'm starting a Whatsapp group for USMLE Step 1. Yes I know its a drag and probably the worst experience of our medical lives but lets make it interesting.
This group should help us get out of the depressive phase of this chronic, life consuming and nauseating prep for the Step 1.
I'm an IMG and plan on taking this exam in a few months.
Whosoever decides to join please refrain from vulgarity and respect others intellect, mode of studying and performance.
We all have one goal to accomplish so how about we help each other out to the path of success.
We should motivate, encourage and pump each other to achieve success.
PM me your numbers or just go on ahead and enter them below and I'll add ya'll to the group.:))

Hey you guys that joined the whatsapp group....well I've deleted it because its a real distraction for me. I can't balance studying and whatsapp-ing at the same time.
Even though it was active for just a bit I hope that I was of help to you all.
Problem is that I'm really far ahead in my prep so its kinda tough guiding people who just started.
Just rmr your Destiny is 260 and you can do it.
Sorry for the inconvenience,I hope ya'll understand. Good luck

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey ya'll...

I'm starting a Whatsapp group for USMLE Step 1. Yes I know its a drag and probably the worst experience of our medical lives but lets make it interesting.
This group should help us get out of the depressive phase of this chronic, life consuming and nauseating prep for the Step 1.
I'm an IMG and plan on taking this exam in a few months.
Whosoever decides to join please refrain from vulgarity and respect others intellect, mode of studying and performance.
We all have one goal to accomplish so how about we help each other out to the path of success.
We should motivate, encourage and pump each other to achieve success.
PM me your numbers or just go on ahead and enter them below and I'll add ya'll to the group.:))
hi please add me as well ! +919650572302 .... thanks much ! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey guys

Hey you guys that joined the whatsapp group....well I've deleted it because its a real distraction for me. I can't balance studying and whatsapp-ing at the same time.
Even though it was active for just a bit I hope that I was of help to you all.
Problem is that I'm really far ahead in my prep so its kinda tough guiding people who just started.
Just rmr your Destiny is 260 and you can do it.
Sorry for the inconvenience,I hope ya'll understand. Good luck Happy-2

1 - 20 of 20 Posts