USMLE Forums banner

When and What type of Visa?

2751 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  lee-usmle
Hi friends,

I am going to take my step1 in Feb and step 2 in June. and planning to do CS end of 2011.
My doubt is what type of visa is needed to take CS and for any US clinical experience and for attending interviews.

When should we apply for visa and the type and duration needed.

pls clarify.

Can we get it easily.
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
B1/B2 Visa

You can apply for B1/B2 Visitors Visa for the CS and any USCE and the interviews.

The duration needed typically one year though not all embassies give you this.

The easiness of getting the Visa depends on which country you reside in and what proofs you give them and many other factors including the cooperativeness of the visa officer!

To learn more please read through this
Threads Tagged with Visa Issues
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.