USMLE Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear lots of rumours and it got me to thinking, "how long did it take you to find out that you passed your usmle step 1". People keep telling me that if you don't hear within 2 weeks now, it means you failed. Others say its 21 days (3 weeks).

When you passed, how long did it take to get your results?

·
Registered
234 Posts
I think is about 3 weeks but for those that took their exams after 15th may will have to wait much longer . check their site and know how long u will ve to wait if u took ur exam after 15th may.

·
Ex-USMLE Forums Staff
753 Posts
Results are out on Wednesday

It's always the third Wednesday after your exam day if you take your exam on either Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.

It's always the fourth Wednesday after your exam day if you take your exam on either Monday, or Tuesday.

Step 1 and Step 2 CK Scores are always out on Wednesdays.

Example no. 1
You took the exam on June 3rd 2010 (Thursday) you'll get your results on June 24th (the third Wednesday)

Example no. 2
You took the exam on June 1st 2010 (Tuesday) you'll get your results on June 24th (the fourth Wednesday)

There's no such thing as you are failed if you don't get it in 2 weeks. That's a false rumor :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10 Posts
worried about my exam results!

i gave my exam on 22 october 2010 and i m waiting for my results . i am worried that another person who gave the test on he same day have got his result but i have not . its saturday today way past the 3rd wednesday, i m worried now pls comment .. need some encouragement.thanks

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
i gave my exam on 22 october 2010 and i m waiting for my results . i am worried that another person who gave the test on he same day have got his result but i have not . its saturday today way past the 3rd wednesday, i m worried now pls comment .. need some encouragement.thanks
that's completely normal.
It happened with my friend also, you'll get your result next Wednesday, am sure about it

·
Registered
752 Posts
It's always the third Wednesday after your exam day if you take your exam on either Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.

It's always the fourth Wednesday after your exam day if you take your exam on either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

I'm confused here. So taking the exam on Wednesday will have your score out after 3 or 4 weeks? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts

It's always the fourth Wednesday after your exam day if you take your exam on either Monday, or Tuesday.

Example no. 1
You took the exam on June 3rd 2010 (Thursday) you'll get your results on June 24th (the third Wednesday)

Example no. 2
You took the exam on June 1st 2010 (Tuesday) you'll get your results on June 24th (the fourth Wednesday)

There's no such thing as you are failed if you don't get it in 2 weeks. That's a false rumor :rolleyes:
Please does that mean we can't take step1 or ck on Saturdays?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts