USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

I have just finished Kaplan+Qbanks+FA, now planning to subscribe for Uworld. I will shall be able to finish Uworld in 4 weeks.

When should I register for the exam (ECFMG)? I am aiming to take the exam by end of Aug-start of September...............

Need yours sincere suggestions!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Register to ECFMG Should be cool now, but i will prefer for you to register when you have 1 NBME done or UWSA ... So you can know where you at... Because once you register on ECFMG you have to pay and choose your trimester..

btw, ECFMG Number is free, get it if you dont have it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My concern is the exam date, which should be End of Aug-Start of september. If I register later will I be able to get the desired slot? It is getting too confusing, I have to be very precise in my calculations............

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is that possible to register 2 months before exam date?

Hello everyone I'm IMG who wants to take USMLE step 1 this summer (in August, maybe) and my country don't have USMLE exam center. So I need visa of another near country. And if i register now and if my visa request won't be accepted, i can't take a exam due date. So I am going to register AFTER my visa interview, which will give me only 2 months left.

Please give me advice how long application procedure continues...:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts